Our IT management course comprises of Project Management, ITIL foundations, Six Sigma Green Belt and Agile project management with SCRUM. This course prepares students to become proficient in IT management irrespective of the domain (finance, IT, insurance, marketing, sales). This course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to master the project management concepts and attain the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification along with two of the elective selected. The students must choose two of the courses from the following: 1. Agile project \ product management with SCRUM 2. Six Sigma Green Belt 3. ITIL V3 foundations 4. QA with QTP. This course is intended to enhance a student’s IT management experience with global terminology and the proven framework for leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources. This course is intended to enhance a student’s IT management experience with global terminology and the proven framework for leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
The prerequisites for this course are the same prerequisites that PMI requires for you to become a certified PMP.
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent and 3 years of project management experience
High school diploma or global equivalent and 5 years of project management experience
Bachelor’s degree and 3500 professional hours in management.
Project Management Course Outline:
Project Management Framework
- Project management and other Management disciplines
- Project phases and project lifecycle
- Project Stakeholders and Organizational influences
- Project Processes, customizing process interactions
- Mapping of Project Management Processes
Project Integration Management
- Project Plan Development and execution
- Integrated change control Scope Management
- Project Charter
- Scope Planning
- Scope Definition (Covered in-depth)
- Scope Verification
- Scope Change Control Time Management
- Activity Definition, Activity Sequencing
- Activity Duration Estimating
- Schedule development and control Cost Management
- Resource Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Cost Budgeting and Control
- Resource Requirements and Estimate Cost
- Quality Planning
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control Human Resource Management
- Organizational Planning
- Staff Acquisition and Team Development
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Monitoring and Control
- Communication Planning
- Information Distribution
- Performance Reporting Procurement Management
- Procurement Planning
- Solicitation and Solicitation Planning
- Source Selection
- Contract Administration and Closeout
Agile-CSM Course Outline
- Develop quality software systems and products in reduced time using Agile practices.
- Mitigate uncertainty and risk by applying Agile values and principles.
- Apply the SCRUM framework to meet the specific operational needs of your business and focus on continuous improvement through embedded learning in the workplace.
- Adapt techniques to apply SCRUM to large scale and geographically distributed projects. After completing classroom instruction, an additional 120 hours of study may be required before taking certification exam.
Certification: Certified Scrum Professional
CIP: 15-1204 Computer Software Technology/Technician.
ITIL Management Foundations Course Outline
ITIL is a method of IT service management that provides a thorough set of IT best practices drawn from years of experience in both the public and private sector. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL best practices presented from a lifecycle perspective.
- The course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM) based on the current ITIL Edition.
Certification: ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
- After completing classroom instruction, an additional 56 hours of study may be required before taking certification exam.
CIP: 11-0103 Information Technology
.Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Outline:
The Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt is someone with at least three years of work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
Certification: Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – CSSGB. After completing classroom instruction, an additional 120 hours of study may be required before taking certification exam.
CIP: 11-0202 Computer Programming, Specific Applications.
PMI-ACP Course Outline:
In this PMI-ACP course, you gain the skills necessary to help you prepare for the Project Management Institute’s new PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) SM credential exam. Through concentrated practice exams and workshops, you learn essential Agile terminology, tools and techniques, as well as the specialized elements within the PMI suggested reference materials required to pass the exam. Upon completion of this course you will have created a personalized study plan identifying your specific strengths and weaknesses designed for ultimate exam success. Further, this course features extended class hours, providing you with the 21 contact hours/PDUs you need to take the PMI-ACP exam.
CIP: 11-0202 Computer Programming, Specific Applications.
Length of the program:
7 Weeks (280.00 Hours / 0.00 Credit Hours)
Start Date: First week of Every Month (4 weeks)
Course offering: Every month
Course Number: CGIITM003
|Books and Materials:||$900.00|
|Cert Test Fee:||$1000.00|