CertNexus is the global purveyor of vendor neutral, emerging technology certifications and micro-credentials for IT, business, and security professionals. CertNexus’ exams meet the most rigorous development standards possible, which outline a global framework for developing personnel certification programs to narrow the widening skills gap. CertNexus partners with highly knowledgeable and talented industry experts to ensure the integrity and quality of each exam, with all exams following a rigorous development process. Two exams — CyberSec First Responder® (CFR) and Certified Internet of Things Practitioner (CIoTP) — are accredited under the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)/International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17024:2012 standard.
The following Cybersecurity courses are available. Due to Covid-19, all courses are instructor-led online. Classes start every two weeks.
Please email us at Cybersecurity@comnetgroup.com or call us at any of the numbers on the left hand side of this page to register and enroll for classes.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- CyberSecurity First Responder
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
- Artificial Intelligence for Business Professionals
- Certified Internet of Things Practitioner
- Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner
- Certified AI Practitioner
- CyberSecure Coder
- Data Science for Business Professionals
- Internet of Things for Business Professionals
- Incident Response for Business Professionals
The value of certifications and micro-credentials to companies and individuals are increasing as the pace of technology quickens. Certifications help employers identify prospective new hires, evaluate job performance, and invest in staff by directing professional development opportunities.
For an individual, it provides assurance that they have the competency to be successful with the latest technologies, demonstrates that they are committed to their profession, and assists in receiving coveted projects.
With micro-credentials, organizations can now ensure that business leaders and project managers have the necessary knowledge to lead projects and make informed decisions. Whether providing introductory information, a deeper dive in a specialized area, or compliance training, micro-credentials are right-sized for the need – validating focused knowledge.