Data Science for Business Professionals (DSBIZ™)
Course number: CGIDSBIZ40
The ability to identify and respond to changing trends is a hallmark of a successful business. Whether those trends are related to customers and sales, or to regulatory and industry standards, businesses are wise to keep track of the variables that can affect the bottom line. In today’s business landscape, data comes from numerous sources and in diverse forms. By leveraging data science concepts and technologies, businesses can mold all of that raw data into information that facilitates decisions to improve and expand the success of the business.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have a working knowledge of general business concepts and practices.
- You should also have a basic understanding of information technology (IT) resources and systems, including networks, computers, and other digital devices used in an enterprise setting.
This course is designed for business leaders and decision makers, including C-level executives, project managers, HR leaders, Marketing and Sales leaders, and technical sales consultants, who want to increase their knowledge of and familiarity with concepts surrounding data science. Other individuals who want to know more about basic data science concepts are also candidates for this course.
This course is also designed to assist learners in preparing for the CertNexus® DSBIZ™ (Exam DSZ-110) credential.
CertNexus® DSBIZ™ certification
CertNexus® DSBIZ™ Exam DSZ-110
Post class completion, students can appear for the CertNexus® DSBIZ™ Exam DSZ-110.
- Topic A: What is Data Science?
- Topic B: Types of Data
- Topic C: The Data Science Lifecycle
- Topic A: Data Acquisition and Preparation
- Topic B: Data Modeling and Visualization
- Topic C: Data Science Roles
- Topic A: Benefits of Data Science
- Topic B: Challenges of Data Science
- Topic C: Business Use Cases for Data Science