Artificial Intelligence for Business Professionals (AIBIZ™)
Course number: CGIAIBIZ40
In the past, popular thought treated artificial intelligence (AI) as if it were the domain of science fiction or some far-flung future. In the last few years, however, AI has been given new life. The business world has especially given it renewed interest. However, AI is not just another technology or process for the business to consider – it is a truly disruptive force, one that promises to deliver an entirely new level of results for all aspects of the business. Even organizations that resist adopting AI will feel its impact. If the organization wants to thrive and survive in this transforming business landscape, it will need to harness the power of AI.
Despite its promises, AI can seem like a daunting concept for business professionals. How can you hope to apply AI to your own business if you can’t see beyond the vague buzzwords and hype? That’s why this course was created: to give you the essential knowledge of AI you’ll need to steer the business forward.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have foundational knowledge of business processes and general concepts.
- You should also have at least a basic understanding of information technology resources and systems, including networks, computers, and other electronic devices used in the enterprise.
This course is primarily designed for managers, business leaders, and other decision makers who are interested in growing the business by leveraging the power of AI. Other individuals who wish to explore basic AI concepts are also candidates for this course.
This course is also designed to assist students in preparing for the CertNexus AIBIZ™ (Exam AIZ-110) credential.
CertNexus AIBIZ™ (Exam AIZ-110) certification
CertNexus AIBIZ™ Exam AIZ-110
Post class completion, students can appear for the CertNexus AIBIZ™ Exam AIZ-110.
- Topic A: AI Concepts
- Topic B: Approaches to Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Topic A: Data Science
- Topic B: Search Engines
- Topic A: Benefits of AI
- Topic B: Challenges of AI
- Topic C: Business Use Cases for AI