Course number: CGIITIL40
ITIL® is the world’s leading best practice framework for implementing IT service management. Organizations use ITIL to plan, implement, support, and improve services and create value for their customers. In this course, you will learn the foundational knowledge and skills for adopting and adapting best practices for IT service management (ITSM) in your organization.
In this course, you will identify, describe, and analyze all components of the ITIL 4 IT service management approach.
- Define ITIL and its key concepts.
- Identify the components of the ITIL framework.
- Analyze the ITIL guiding principles.
- Identify the components and functions of the ITIL Service Value System (SVS).
- Analyze the key ITIL management practices.
- Define the general, service, and technical management practices of ITIL.
- To ensure your success, end-user level computer and networking skills are required.
- Some level of work experience in IT service support or IT service delivery is highly recommended.
This course is designed for anyone who would like a foundational understanding of IT service management, its key principles and practices, and how it will help you deliver better value to your customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management, as well as customers who work closely with IT to support business requirements.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the ITIL 4 Foundation certification and who want to prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
ITIL® Foundation certification accredited by AXELOS
ITIL® 4 Foundation Exam
Post class completion, students can appear for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Exam.
- Topic A: Introduction to ITIL
- Topic B: Key Concepts of ITIL
- Topic A: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Topic B: The ITIL Service Value System
- Topic A: Focus on Value
- Topic B: Start Where You Are
- Topic C: Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Topic D: Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Topic E: Think and Work Holistically
- Topic F: Keep It Simple and Practical
- Topic G: Optimize and Automate
- Topic A: Governance
- Topic B: The Service Value Chain
- Topic C: Continual Improvement
- Topic A: Continual Improvement
- Topic B: Service Level Management
- Topic C: Change Control
- Topic D: Incident Management
- Topic E: Service Request Management
- Topic F: Service Desk
- Topic G: Problem Management
- Topic A: General Management Practices
- Topic B: Service Management Practices
- Topic C: Technical Management Practices