Course number: CGIDC40
Introduction to containerization will help you gain insight into various aspects of containerization technology through demonstrations of the concept. Additionally, you will learn how to create and use containers on a Docker platform. After you complete this course, you’ll have the requisite skills and confidence to create your own flexible application environments with Docker Compose.
What You Will Learn in this Training Course:
• Learn what Docker is and how to use it
• An overview of the Linux operating system
• Get to grips with Docker Hub
• Create your own WordPress site with Docker
• Define multi-container application environments
• Create flexible, customizable environments and networks
• Transform an existing application into a fully Dockerized environment
• Enhance your Docker experience
- A basic understanding of Linux will be beneficial for this course.
This course will benefit all IT professionals who actively develop, test, and/or deploy code.